Thursday, December 23, 2010

Reflection

I have learned so much from this course on ways that I can incorporate technology to help my students to become successful. From creating my GAME plan, I have been able to learn about important technology tools that I can use in my classroom which will help me to create meaningful lessons to help my student to be creative. Creating my GAME plan has also helped me to find the best ways to teach my students these new technology tools through monitoring and evaluating my plan. I believe that reflection is a large part of teaching and learning, and this course has given me a chance to do just that, while also helping me to find ways to help my students to do the same through the GAME plan creation.

One large change that I see in my teaching from taking this course is that I will be incorporating more technology in my classroom. By creating my unit plan and having discussions with classmates, this course has helped me to create new activities with the use of technology. I am excited to try out all of the ideas that I have in my classroom after the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment